Translate This Page
Supporting Good Health for All
The Munro Health Co-Operative Ltd is dedicated to the provision of complementary health care to people who would normally not be able to afford such treatments, as well as serving the wider community and targeting special needs.
The organisation was founded in 2002 by therapists from the Munro Centre for Complementary Health Care which was founded by Lucille Munro, MBE in 1996. In addition to their work with the Co-Op, therapists also run their own practices. All therapists are fully qualified professionals in their field and carry full indemnity insurance.
Munro's recent and current activities include:
- Therapy sessions for over 55s and unpaid Carers in Queens Park/Harrow Road and Little Venice Wards (Westminster)
- Sessions for learning disabled adults at the John Billam Resource Centre (Brent)
- Complementary therapies for residents of various St Mungo's hostels around London
- Low cost sessions for Open Age Clients (Westminster)
- Talks at Sleep Deprivation Workshops (Kensington & Chelsea)